*hears one second of sound from a lotr movie* are you watching lord of the rings
Please stop saying that just because someone is younger than you then they’re not allowed to be stressed or upset or that they’ve got it good or “just wait til highschool/college/the real world/etc.”
Stress and Trauma are subjective, meaning that while something may be nothing to you, it could be seriously debilitating to someone else.
I say this all the time to adults. Sure, adults, you may know the stress of mortgages and job hunts and hospital bills and still paying off college loans, so a teenage breakup or acne scars may seem silly to you. But maybe that other person is lucky enough to live in a world where the worst thing to ever happen to them was a bad breakup or acne scars. But you know what that means? That breakup or those scars are the worst thing that’s ever happened to them and it is unfair and actually kind of cruel to diminish someone’s feelings and problems simply because you’ve had it worse.
Spread hope, not omens of doom. Kids don’t need to know that everything is going to be that much harder in high school or college or the real world or wherever. People need to know that no matter where you are or what you’re dealing with that there is help, hope, and love available for you.
I actually adore her because I’ve NEVER seen a black person get to be so fucking frank and honest about racial injustice on tv.
She’s real, she’s smart, she’s witty, she’s informed and she’s fucking unapologetic. I’m obsessed.
Who is this exactly? I love her
^JESSICA WILLIAMS part of the Best Fucking News Team Ever on the Daily Show
I THOUGHT THIS WAS KIDDING SOGMLASG
((Fuck, I’m on mobile))
If you your on mobile you can just hold the reblog button down
is this show even real
Sam + Winchester Logic
What could go wrong?
WINCHESTER STARTER KIT
I LAUGHED WAY TOO HARD AT THIS
lmao. I read the floor in Dean’s voice, the fridge in Sam’s.
EVERYONE ON THE WHOLE WORLD SHOULD SEE THIS
we hold on to the wrong things as humans
man what the fuck……
thank you Sam Pepper for making the world realize
Founder Alexa Moody discusses the pros and cons of extensive coverage following the death of Robin Williams.
I’m in the news again :]
*PS DID YOU SEE MY DOCTOR WHO WREATH IN THE BACKGROUND?
Do! Not! Post! Anything! About! Suicide! Unless! You! Also! Post! Help! Resources!!
In light of all of the suicide hype, please also consider these tips:
- Instead of saying “Committed Suicide”, use the phrase “Died by Suicide”. It conveys a message of respect both to the deceased and to the loved ones left behind.
- Do not describe the method in which someone died by suicide. This could encourage another suicidal individual to make an attempt.
- Do not glamorize the deceased. Suicide is not romantic, glamorous, or beautiful.
- Avoid over-simplification. Suicide is not the result of one factor (debt, divorce, bullying, etc.) More often then not, suicide is the result of an untreated or mistreated mental illness and poor coping skills.
- Educate and Inform. Everytime you talk about suicide in any way, always include help resources so that your audience can reach out.
If you’re hurting. please know that there is help and there is hope for you.
Please Boost this post!
➣ He’s absolutely right.
Thank you. I have a vision.
The Strongest Anti-Racism Ads Of The Last 20 Years
- 1996 Benetton
- 1996 UK
- 1999 campaign via the UK by the Commission for Racial Equality
- 2001 For the National Congress Of American Indians
- 2002 Via the UK for the National Assembly Against Racism
- 2002 Via the UK
- 2002 National Union of Students
- 2003 Red Cross of Finland
- 2004 campaign via the UK
- 2007 A More Perfect Union via the USA
Pick the white one lol